11.20.22 — Helena Financial Weekly Report #5
Hello Helenians! Welcome to another one of our weekly updates, where we will be mentioning what happened in the last week.
This Week’s Recap & Reminders
- WINGS Rush Milestone reached 49%.
- WINGS Multiplier’s power has reached 85%.
- An article about AngeL’s dissolution has been published.
The current price of Helena is at $0.14 while the mCap is around $674K and the Liquidity was at $494.76K at the time of writing this article.
WINGS price is at $2.22
2.5M+ (39.18%) tokens have been burned by Helena’s various burning mechanisms and Circulating Supply is at 4M+ (60.82%)
“Right now, only ~18% of the total supply is held by holders, and the remaining ~82% is either locked in WINGS Swap, WINGS Multiplier, Liquidity, or Burned.”
We’re Halfway There!
WINGS Rush milestone is nearly halfway done (49%) in just 2 weeks! We are amazed by this attention and at this rate, the Loyalty Point Staking feature will be unlocked in just over a month.
Power is Rising
WINGS Multiplier is at 85% global power. When it reaches 100% all actions except claiming will be disabled so be sure to buff up your max claim limit before that!
Dissolution of AngeL
We’ve recently published an article about Angel’s dissolution and thoroughly explained why it happened, our decision-making period, how to claim your share, and Angel FAQs. Be sure to check it out if you were ever part of Angel nodes.
Future of Loyalty Points
An announcement has been made in our Discord channel by Drex, including information about NMSLP Profit-sharing system and its future. A more throughout and detailed article will be presented to you very soon.
As we are still in the soft marketing phase, we are focusing more on the development and content creation side to prepare for the big moves ahead.
We’re also planning to hold quizzes with double-to-triple rewards, stay tuned, and don’t forget to participate in them.
Company: Helena Financial
The info & data provided here may be outdated as this article consists of summaries of the week’s articles